Since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, people had to adjust to the new norm as they spend more
time inside and working from home. Spending more time at home has made people realize that what
used to work for them in their home no longer works. During the start of the pandemic, people have
been making upgrades to their home. These are a few upgrades that are a “must need” and the latest
trend in design and renovations.
• New and improved home office with adequate storage and privacy.
• Larger kitchen island with more seating
• Home gym in the basement
• New home Safety systems
• Larger Pantry as we store more food than we used to.
• Larger Patio or Deck to host family activities.
• A workspace outside
• Landscaping to add more privacy and warmth.
Adjusting to the new ways of the world is already challenging enough. Luckily for you, updating
selections and floorplans is what we enjoy doing.
Belman Homes Design & Sales Intern