In addition to all the great features of Woodland Hills, as well as the outstanding craftsmanship of Belman Homes Condominiums, there are many great reasons to owning a Belman condo, including:
- Shared amenities – Woodland Hills features nature ponds, walking trails, gazebos, a 2 acre park, and more!
- No winter maintenance – You don’t have to snow plow, shovel, or salt your driveway in the winter. It’s all taken care of!
- No summer maintenance – No more cutting your grass, raking leaves, or pruning of bushes and trees.
- Exterior work covered by condominium association – If you don’t like cleaning gutters, painting your exterior, or other exterior work, condos might just be for you.
- No need for excessive belongings – You can ditch all the yard tools, mowers, paint cans, etc.
- Economies of scale – Condominiums are typically higher density and have shared walls so they are more cost effective to build.
- Leave and don’t worry – One of the best parts about owning a condo is you can leave on that Cancun vacation without having to worry about the upkeep or safety of your space. The exterior maintenance is included, and your neighbor can check in on your home!
- Ownership vs. renting – Owning a condo allows you to build equity vs. renting so you have an investment to build upon.
- More free time – Think of all the time you can save by not shoveling, cutting the grass and all the other exterior work. What could you do instead?
- Strong sense of community – Most condominiums have community events, games, and other social aspects that the residents enjoy.
- Consistency – Woodland Hills condos are planned out in advance, which means there’s a consistent feel from the entrance monuments, bridges, street markers, lamp posts and buildings.
- Strong re-sale – The largest segment of the population are baby boomers, and condos are appealing more and more to this lifestyle. Not to mention quality condos, like our Belman Condos, are in high demand.
Contact Sherri Cudnohoske for more information! (262)442-5296