10 Reasons why you should use a REALTOR® When Buying or Selling Your Home
- Manage Details-A REALTOR® will manage the details of your transaction to make sure things are not missed. They understand most of the situations and scenarios you encounter when buying a home and how to navigate it properly.
- Vested Interest-They don’t get paid until the deal is closed so REALTORS® have a vested interest in making sure your transaction closes.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes-With a REALTORS® Expertise they can help you avoid making costly mistakes. From something as simple as checking a box or not checking a box on the paperwork could cost you thousands of dollars on your next transaction.
- Price the Home Correctly-According to a 2017 Survey by the National Association of Realtors® the median sales price of a home was $264,900 with a REALTOR® and $200,000 without. This study shows they bring value to your transaction.
- Pay For Themselves-REALTORS® will invest in advertising and marketing to promote your home. Their expertise pays for itself.
- Contacts-Realtors can connect you with the right lenders, inspectors, or trades to get your home up and running on the market. Also, if you purchase a home, they can point you in the right direction for improvements you want to make.
- Advocates-REALTORS® promote housing and property rights keeping homes affordable and safe. They are on the forefront of housing issues and help promote the dream of home ownership.
- Screen Buyers-They will screen and help bring in qualified buyers to your home. They know the right questions to ask to make sure people going through your home are able to buy and not just snooping.
- Market Experts-They are experts in the Market and know good deals when they run across them. Since they look at properties with buyers and online all day, they have a great feel for what homes are priced right. They have access to the Multiple Listing Service and can see all available properties and also research past transaction for all the information you need.
- Ethics and Knowledge-Professional-A REALTOR® must complete 18 hours of continuing education every two years and also must adhere to strict ethic requirements. You know that they will work to treat you fairly and follow the laws.
At Belman Homes, all of our associates are licensed REALTORS®, and will gladly assist you in purchasing a new home, buying a lot, selling your existing home, or purchasing an existing property. For more information please click here for more on Belman Home’s Real Estate Services.
Thanks for posting this awesome article. I’m a long time
reader but I’ve never been compelled to leave a comment.
I subscribed to your blog and shared this on my Facebook.
Thanks again for a great post!