property type: Single-Family Condominium
total sq. ft.: 2,000
Description: Meet the Legend Craftsman- similar to our Legend Farmhouse, but with a craftsman twist! This beautiful new ranch home has major curb appeal, includes beautiful brick both on the exterior, as well as on the fireplace in the great room! The high-ceiling great room opens to the angled kitchen, featuring an accent-painted island, large enough for at least four bar stools. The master suite includes dual vanities and a large tiled shower, and the two other bedrooms include a ceiling fan and dimmable lights! The front flex nook will be the perfect home for a cozy reading nook or storage area for your belongings. We know this home is perfect for you!
- Bright and airy open concept interior
- Masonry Gas Fireplace
- Large ranch foundation
- Kohler plumbing fixtures
- Large working island with area for bar stools
- Soft white painted cabinets and millwork with stained accents
- Durable LVP floors
- Tiled shower in the master bathroom, and more!
From I-43, exit Hwy 164 North, Left on Lawnsdale Hwy “I”, Left on Oakdale (Hwy XX), Left on Primrose lane, model straight ahead. See you there!
Pebble Brook Hollow is a beautiful community on over 88 acres of gently rolling terrain, featuring mature trees, wetland areas, natural streams and over 50 acres of undisturbed land. This amazing development is just minutes from brand new shopping center the Shops at Fox River. Enjoy the convenience of multiple restaurants and numerous retail establishments. Convenient access just 4 miles to I-43 and 7.5 miles from I-94. Not only can you enjoy very low Village of Waukesha taxes, but this development also includes all the lawn care and snow removal services, so you have more time to relax and enjoy life.
- K-5 Rose Glenn Elementary
- 6-8 Les Paul Middle School
- 9-12 Waukesha West Highschool
- St. Mary’s
- Catholic Memorial
- Montessori School of Waukesha
- Mill Creek Academy
- 7 minute drive to Target
- 7 Minute drive to Walmart
- 8 Minute drive to Pet Supplies Plus
- 5 Minute drive to Kwik Trip
- 7 Minute drive to Wingstop
- 7 Minute drive to Chilis
- 6 Minute drive to Panera Bread
- Other local dining options include Noodles and Co., Jersey Mikes, Subway, Buffalo Wild Wings, Burger King, McDonalds, and more
- 8 Minute drive to Minooka Park, including walking trails and a dog park
- 7 Minute drive to Legend at Merrill Hills Pool and Golf Country Club
- 8 Minute drive to Hobby Lobby